Facility & Room Rentals
From weddings to birthdays to anniversary’s to alumni gatherings to memorial services to business meetings to xmas parties; we have hosted it! Whatever your need, please contact us to see if we can accommodate your request. We have a 20,000 square foot building that hold hundreds in the main gallery to a meeting room that seats between 40 to 50 comfortably. During the summer season we have almost 6 acres of outdoor space. We have picnic tables, a few awnings and know where you can rent a big tent. We have a children’s play area for the little ones and even a gift shop. Our museum, including washrooms, can accommodate wheelchairs and we can offer sensory services by reducing some lights and turning off background music. And your guests can ride one of our lawn tractors that have been modified to pedals or perhaps do a scavenger hunt.
- Room rental starts at $100.00 non refundable deposit. The room is not confirmed until deposit is paid.
- The $100.00 non refundable deposit includes up to twenty guests.
- Then you just pay Regular Admission fees for additional guests.
- Children 5 and under are free, Youth age 6 to 11 is $3.00 and Ages 12 & up is $6.00
- This secures your date and includes access to the museum and grounds.
- This includes access to our small but fully functional kitchen and use of our coffee urns.
- This also includes use of our podium with built in speakers and mic.
- We accept cash, cheques or e-transfers. Please contact our office for details.
- Sorry we cannot accept credit cards at this time.
- Discounts available for over fifty guests. Please contact us for custom pricing for this.
- We have a projector & screen available for rent as well. Pricing is to be determined.
- You can request a tour guide or rope making demonstration for an additional $25.00
- We encourage you to bring in your food & drink. We can arrange catering for you however if we order for you and pay with our credit card we will add it to your final bill and will add a 15% service charge.
Check out some of our pictures!